CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 1

Baseball?? It must be AstroTurf!!

So today I went to my grandparents' house, and we hung out with them, my uncles, aunts, and cousins :D
It was an amusing day.
To start it off, we played Catchphrase. It's a really interesting game... if you don't know what it is, read here! I really don't know why, but somehow, in every game I play, China is mentioned. It started with my grandmother... She was trying to get us to say, "Oriental Express", and her hint was, "Uh, uh, uh... CHINA!" It didn't really help much. Today, my aunt kept using Chinese food ("thinking... uh, Chinese pasta! Chinese food!! [the words were "Use your noodle" and "Egg roll"]) as her hints. Also, the title is one of my grandmother's things... She was trying to get us to say "AstroTurf", but kept talking about baseball. (click the word if you don't know what it is.)
Before we moved outside, my uncle said to me, "Hey, I saw this stupid music video yesterday, and it made me think of you." He showed me, but warned me that it would get progressively worse as it went on. To see it, click here! It's really funny, but the whole time, you think, "uh... what the heck?!" We decided later on that the person who wrote it was using Cleverbot.
Then we moved outside to the pool, where an elaborate game of painful catch was started. It mainly consisted of my dad, both my uncles, and my cousin. I joined in for most of it, along with my brother & my cousin's daughter. I've decided that tomorrow, I'm going to wake up, but my eyes will be bruised shut. Then, I will try to turn my head, but my neck will be too bruised to do anything. I think everyone else (my uncles, dad, and cousin) would be bruised even worse than I, though, so my more probable guess is that we'll all just be kind of sore. Getting hit with those water balls (you know, the ones that soak up water & stuff) & the one water frisbee is painful. D:
Finally, we moved it back inside to eat yummy foodstuffs and watch one of the most hilarious movies ever- Kung Fu Hustle! I'm gonna learn the dance that the Notorious Axe Gang do :) it'll be fun! hahaha
Rian

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: