CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 20

The only reason why we ask other people how their weekend was is so we can tell them about our own weekend.

Hi, everyone!

How was your weekend? I hope that you have watched the video and enjoyed it! If not, you should :) It will make your weekend better.

We're not sure how often we're going to make videos, but we'll be sure to let you know when we come out with a new one!

So, on a completely different note, since we are reviving the blog, I am going to try to post everyday, at least for a while. Nothing happened today, though, so I guess I'll tell you about the rest of my weekend, which was awesome.

Friday, I went to the football game! It was really awesome, and we got to play in Cowboys Stadium. Even though we lost (I will forever be mad about that), it was a really great game. I mean, we scored a touchdown in the last two seconds and tied the game. It was so awesome I can't even begin to describe it. Everyone was super excited. Like, THIS excited. We lost in overtime (the other team kicked a field goal), but still... It was great.

Anyway, as you know from the video (I'm assuming you've watched it by now), Rianna and I (plus some other friends) went to see Breaking Dawn part 1 yesterday. It was better than the others, but still not quite good. There were some really funny parts, but in general the acting really sucked (except for Charlie, of course! He's my favorite...), and some parts were just awkward. So, my rating:

Breaking Dawn (part 1)
Entertainment:




Quality:




Summary: If you want a laugh, watch BD. If you want to watch a good movie, see something else.

Hmm... I should do that more often.
Anyway, that's all for today!
I hope you all have a good week (yes, all of you invisible blog readers...), and I will post again soon!

Kris

1 people were awesome enough to comment.:

The Delirious Blogger said...

How did my weekend go?

I took some pretty,pretty pictures of my city for school. It was hot.


Then after that I went to the doctor to have surgery on my foot. No biggie.