CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 19

wordness

I'm very confused right now. I don't get how people can survive with this phobia of the day:

CHROMATOPHOBIA- a fear of colors

seriously. white is a color. Black is a color. You can't just paint everything in your house white. You can't close your eyes. What do you do if you fear colors? Just live and be scared all the time? Even in your dreams you see colors- yes, gray is a color too! Totally confused. If you have ANY idea on how chromatophobes live on, please let me know... just because I really want to know, seriously! Well, the sun is rising, and I'm still tired. I'm gonna go back to sleep soon, so... remember,

Every
Villain
Is
Lemons

it could just save your life one day!!!!! So keep a lookout for lemons! (that's my new ending, it's funnier ((just slightly))than yassoo) See ya!!!!!

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: