CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 18

RANDOM!!!! >.<

Hello Donut!!

Bang bang! Knock on the door, another big bang, get down on the floor. Oh, no! What do we do? Don't look now but I lost my shoe. I can't run, and I can't kick, What's a matter babe, are you feeling sick? What's a matter? What's a matter? What's a matter you? What's a matter, babe, are you feeling blue? Oh-oh-oh!

It started going bad, it's the only thing I had, I got a letter from the post office today. I started speaking secret code, I'm the only one who knows, how to make all of this madness go away. I'm getting so distracted, I don't know how to act, I am talking to my self most every day.

You know it's kind of hard just, to get along today. Our subject isn't cool, but he fakes it anyway. He may not have a clue, and, he may not have style, but everything he lacks, well he makes up in denial!

Don't step out of this house if that's the clothes you're gonna wear! I'll kick you out of my home if you don't CUT THAT HAIR! Your mom busted in and said, "what's that noise?!" Aw, mom, you're just jealous it's the BEASTIE BOYS!

That's great, it starts with an earth quake, birds and snakes, and aeroplane, and Lenny Bruce is not afraid. Eye of a hurricane, listen to yourself churn- world serves it's own needs, dummy serve your own needs.

AND HE'S WATCHING US ALL WITH THE EYE!! of the tiger.

DISCLAIMER!: I DO NOT OWN EYE OF THE TIGER, IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT BY R.E.M., FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHT BY THE BEASTIE BOYS, PRETTY FLY FOR A WHITE GUY BY THE OFFSPRING, 320 BY PROJECT JENNY PROJECT JAN, OR BUDDY HOLLY BY WEEZER (as i pretty much TOLD you by showing who owns the songs... yeah)

Ok. I was bored. and I like all of those songs. well, in Buddy Holly I only like the part that I wrote here... but the rest of the songs i like. and yesh, kris WILL be known as Dr. Stalker, an author of many famous books, and creator of good sandwiches. :) yep.
Look out for lemons, hitchhiking forks, and rusty sporks!! (help Spoonman!!)
tZvR (RIAN!!)

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: