CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 21

Fluffy Bunnys...Bunnies.

Today was kind of a weird day. This morning was normal, at least until we started grading papers in speech. There were fourteen questions on the quiz, but you can cross out two of them and they don't count. And each question was worth eight points. The guy's paper I was grading was...empty. He only filled out three of the questions. And only one was right. So he had a 12. (Yes, as his grade) BUT- That's not all. He wrote his heading wrong, so he got ten points take off...which leaves him with a TWO! It was really funny to me...For some odd reason. Then, in journalism, a bunch of random, hilarious stuff happened that I've either forgotten or don't feel like explaining because it'd probably take forever. So moving on to World Geography. That class is always hilarious because Rian and I find something random to talk about. Today at lunch, the most hilarious thing happened. I was eating my oreos(I had just stuffed one of the cookie halves in my mouth), and Rianna was eating her pudding. But the bell was about to ring, and she can't eat that in class, so she had almost the whole container on her spoon and was shoving it into my mouth.(apparently i wasn't eating my own pudding then. that's nice.) And I was laughing because it was hilarious, but I still had the whole oreo piece in my mouth,(plus the pudding, obviously) and I had to take it out so I wouldn't choke or anything.(did you take out the pudding too?!) Then, of course, she starts laughing because I was laughing, and I start crying. Then it gets on my oreo, and we're all laughing harder. It was totally hilarious. Then something weird/random/deja vu-ish happened with P1. Why does everything happen in the same hallway?! Weird. By the way, my math class is hilarious, and we were laughing about almost nothing the whole time. And the girl in front of my kept insulting the teacher. She said it was an accident, but I don't know about that...Then one guy kept telling people to shut up, and we were all teasing this other guy because his notes look like they were drawn/written by a dead dog. (what is it with KRISTIN and DEAD DOGS?! omc it's so weird.)Keep in mind that the teacher was laughing at all of this with us.

"My students don't usually start laughing at me until the second semester!"
It was funny. I should start my biology review...and my math homework. And my english project, which is due I don't know when! So yeah...and my math project is due soon too...
Kris. (editted by tZvR)

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: