CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 15

Jeezums.

That's my new word. I randomly made it up today when I needed something to say. Today...was a weird day. My mom got mad at me multiple times, I'm having other problems, and someone is trying to persuade me to go to the winter ball, even though i kinda don't really want to. But I don't know yet. And he got mad because I didn't go to the football game to watch him dance. Apparently it was epic.

The game, not his dancing.
Yeah...and certain people keep ignoring me. 
Luckily, I found my pencil! The one I lost like two weeks ago in my room. It was under my bed. Even though I searched there like five times. Yeah...I got a new jacket coat thing too. It's awesome. And I'm on a suger rush because of the funnel cake and homemade powdered sugar...All you have to do is put regular, granulated, sugar in the blender and blend it for a while. Some recipes say you need cornstarch, but we didn't use any and it turned out fine. Well, I guess I'll shut up now...I need to sleep, but I can't. Maybe I'll write. I've been putting it off because I know that if I do, I'l finish. I'm on page 263 i think, and I only have the epilogue left to write. It's kind of depressing. This is my longest story by almost 100 pages. I wonder how many words it is. If I was just a teensy bit more bored, I would count them all. 
By the way, McDonalds french fries are the best. We had some today in the car, and I finished mine before my brother even started eating his...So then I started taking his and he got mad. And I use like three packets of ketchup for one large fry...not like, a single fry, but a large order. 
Yeah...I should stop typing. But I have nothing better to do since person mentioned above went to bed. And no one else is on. Maybe I will write...or paint my nails. Or sleep.
Nah, I don't know about that last one. 
Today, I ran into one of my friends, not literally, while dropping off my brother's science project like thingy. It was funny...Then she left and I had to choose between talking to my brother's friends or their parents.
Mommy just told me to get off the computer, so i guess i will. Yes, I call my mom mommy...
Good night.
Kris.

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: